Bianca Belair recently appeared as a guest on the WNML All Audio show for an in-depth interview covering all things pro wrestling.
During her appearance on the program, the former SmackDown Women's Champion spoke about being hurt over how she lost the title to Becky Lynch at WWE SummerSlam 2021 earlier this year.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where she touches on this topic.
“I’m still very hurt by how I did lose the title at SummerSlam. I was excited to get in there with Becky. I wasn’t expecting the title match to happen so quickly. Right now, I’m just trying to regain what I lost as quickly as possible. Just as quickly as I lost, I’m trying to gain it back. Becky has been ducking and dodging me, I finally got her to sign the contract for my rematch. I know that if we really go toe-to-toe in a long match, the outcome is going to be different. I’m excited for that.”
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom