Anthony Bowens enjoys that he gets the opportunity to wrestle singles matches in All Elite Wrestling.
The AEW star and member of The Acclaimed tag-team spoke about this subject during a recent appearance on My Mom's Basement for an in-depth interview covering all things pro wrestling.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this topic.
"I was a singles wrestler on the Independents for eight years pre-AEW and pre-The Acclaimed. I was in a tag (team) maybe the first two years with AC Gamble, The Untouchables, we did a tag team thing for a little bit and I didn’t particularly understand tag team wrestling back then, I kind of just did it. When I got to AEW and got paired with Caster, all of sudden we’re in the best tag division in the world, I had to re-learn everything and fast. It was a challenge and a bit stressful as much as it was fun. I’ve had a recent singles run and it was fun. It was good to show everyone…in a tag, something you get limited because you’re sharing time with someone else and there is four people instead of two. I got to show AEW that I can go as a singles guy with some of the top people. Honestly, as long as I’m on the show, I don’t mind either one."
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom