Another big one-on-one match has been confirmed for the second NXT Super Tuesday special coming up next week.
On Saturday afternoon, WWE officially announced Bronson Reed vs. Austin Theory in a singles match joining the already announced main event for the vacant NXT World Championship between Finn Balor and Adam Cole for the second consecutive NXT Super Tuesday show.
WWE.com released the following announcement:
Bronson Reed to battle Austin Theory on NXT Super Tuesday II
Austin Theory interfered in Bronson Reed's bout against Timothy Thatcher on NXT Super Tuesday, causing The Aus-zilla to demand a match versus Theory. Reed will get his wish this Tuesday on USA Network.
The animosity between Reed and Theory started on the Aug. 26 edition of NXT, when Theory mocked The Thicc Boi's defeat at NXT TakeOver XXX, earning a slap for his efforts.
Theory got the better of Reed this past Tuesday when he attacked The Aus-zilla from behind, but will he come to regret the attack? Find out on NXT Super Tuesday II on USA Network at 8/7 C.
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com THIS coming Tuesday night for LIVE NXT Super Tuesday Results coverage!
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) September 5, 2020
WWE NXT SUPER TUESDAY II REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom