If you ask Dolph Ziggler, teaming up with Robert Roode just makes sense.
The WWE Superstar recently spoke about teaming up with the fellow pro wrestling veteran to form the new tag-team in WWE known as The Dirty Dawgs, with the duo recently receiving the official team moniker, as well as official theme music, during a recent interview with Stuart Osborne of Dayton 24/7 Now.
Featured below are some of the highlights of the new interview, where "The Show-Off" also touches on looking forward to getting to wrestle inside the squared circle for WWE in front of a live crowd again.
On his tag-team with Robert Roode just making sense: “I don’t hate that it took so long to become a thing. The two of us together making a team just made sense and it’s really fun. We’ve both seen it all and done it all, and it’s time to start dominating.”
On looking forward to getting to perform in the ring in front of a live crowd again: “This ThunderDome thing has changed the way we do business with no fans for now. Of course, we’re dying to get fans! If we had 50 fans out there, I think I would be so ecstatic, it would blow my mind.”
Check out the complete interview at Dayton247Now.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom