Do the women get enough chances on AEW television?
Dustin Rhodes doesn't think they do.
The longtime pro wrestling veteran shared his thoughts on this subject during an appearance on the "Throwing Down with Renee & Miesha" show.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this topic with his thoughts.
“I want to get them to where they have two matches on Dynamite or Rampage. It’s not fair, but we’re getting there and making leaps and bounds. The female talent coming in are very athletic and in some cases they are just as good, if not better, than some of the guys, and that’s awesome.
"I want them to get to the level that all the guys are at. They deserve that. Sometimes, it’s not fair that they don’t get those chances and now they are starting to get those chances.
"They are not there yet, but they’re getting there, and they want it now. When I teach them how to do something and they do it and you see this smile on their face, that’s the payoff for me.”
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom