As noted, Lisa Marie Varon recently appeared as a guest on the Wrestling Inc. Daily podcast for an interview about her pro wrestling career.
During the discussion, the former WWE Superstar known as Victoria and IMPACT Wrestling star known as Tara spoke about The Undertaker marrying Michelle McCool.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview with Varon talks about this topic.
"Of course, when you’re new, you’re always on tiptoes, and you’re like, ‘Can I joke around with this legend?’ You’re working with all these legends, and I was there long enough where I can make jokes and stuff like that. I went to their wedding, him to Michelle’s [McCool] wedding. It was very small, maybe 30-40 people, and he got emotional.
"And I was like, ‘Your whole gimmick now, with The Undertaker, has crumbled in front of my eyes,’ but I used to say, I think people were shocked backstage because we would watch by Gorilla, not live, but there’s a screen, the monitor, we can watch the show. And so back in our day, we’re not allowed to leave the building. You watch every match. Even if you already wrestled, you don’t leave. It’s disrespectful to them, people that are working hard for the main event. So you should be supporting your co-workers. Right before a match, I go, ‘Hey Taker, you’re not doing the Old School spot are you, or should I take it out of my match?’ And he would go, ‘You’d probably get a bigger pop.’ We got to know each other very well. He’s actually a funny guy. It’s just you’re intimidated because of this whole character, and he’s a big man. He’s a great guy. Perfect for Michelle. They make a great couple. So happy for her."
Check out the complete interview below, and make sure to join us here at Rajah.com tonight for live WWE Survivor Series 2020 pay-per-view results coverage, including The Undertaker's "Final Farewell."
WWE SURVIVOR SERIES SPOILERS (UNDERTAKER'S FINAL FAREWELL)* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 1)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 2)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 3)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 4)
* WWE Survivor Series 2020 Spoilers (Pt. 5)
WRESTLING DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA AT RAJAH.COM* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom