Was Liv Morgan originally being considered for the role of Sister Abigail?
That question was asked of the WWE Superstar while she was talking about the character related to "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt during a recent interview with Sportskeeda.
"I think it’s very flattering fan-fiction," said Morgan. "I was never, you know, respectfully, hoping to be Sister Abigail. I was never pushing to be Sister Abigail. I went away for a while and I’m finding myself and I’m exploring myself and I have all these thoughts and emotions and I’m trying to let people know without literally saying it."
Morgan continued, "And they just, kind of wanted me to return so bad. I think that's what that was. They felt that that was it. That was what I was going to be doing. That’s a very flattering, you know, fan-fiction, but all it is is fan-fiction."
Check out the complete Liv Morgan interview at Sportskeeda.com.
Who was REALLY supposed to be #SisterAbigail for #TheFiend #BrayWyatt in #WWE?#LivMorgan addresses this popular #wrestling rumor during recent #interview + Backstage update explaining the real story regarding original plans for character~!
FULL STORY: https://t.co/yPCHAX07sc pic.twitter.com/GakmsdgExc
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) September 27, 2020
WRESTLING NEWS DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom