-- WWE announced that a match to determine the #1 contender for the NXT Tag Team championship will take place tonight on the brand's weekly show. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch will battle Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish with the winners then going on to challenge Breezango for the belts.
Who will get the next chance to challenge Breezango?
That opportunity will be on the line tomorrow night as Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan take on Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish in an NXT Tag Team Title No. 1 Contender’s Match.
Burch & Lorcan have yet to taste championship gold, but they’ve long been one of the black-and-gold brand’s hardest-hitting duos. Meanwhile, Strong & Fish have their sights set on an unprecedented fourth NXT Tag Team Championship for The Undisputed ERA.
Find out which team emerges victorious as the new No. 1 Contenders, tomorrow night on NXT at 8/7 C on USA Network!
- Recent Top News Articles:
* Interesting Backstage Reaction In WWE To Latest Lars Sullivan Controversy
* More Lars Sullivan Male-On-Male Adult Film Photos Leak After His WWE Draft Return
* Lars Sullivan In More Behind-The-Scenes Controversy Already After Return In WWE Draft
* Backstage News On Lars Sullivan Returning In WWE Draft Despite Past Racism/Adult Film Controversy