A new MDK podcast is coming soon.
GCW standout performer and the subject of a recent episode of the popular VICE TV docu-series "Dark Side of the Ring", Nick Gage, announced the plans for the project during a recent appearance on the Not Sam Wrestling podcast with Sam Roberts.
Featured below are some of the highlights from the interview.
On opening up the website and trusting MDK into a brand: "I have MDKAllDay.com up. We opened up the website and my boy MDK Mike, we turned the site into an apparel company. I had a brainchild when I was [locked up] of what I wanted to do when I came out with my merch. I wanted to make MDK an apparel company and a brand. I went through some guys where I was like, ‘this might be the guy’ and it was like ‘oh, he’s a weirdo, he’s not the guy’ and you have guys who are sneaky with the money. Finally, I make Cali Mike and we turned it into a brand."
On a podcast down the line: "We’re signing wrestlers and making t-shirts for them. We’re doing shirts, pendants, and we’re going to get this podcast thing opened up too."
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom