-- PWInsider reports that WWE Hall of Famer Adam Copeland (aka Edge) was in Pittsburgh, PA today attending to "WWE business." What that means is open for debate, but Pittsburgh is where WWE's head doctor, Joseph Maroon, is based. Maroon would be the one who would ultimately give Edge the green light if he were wanting to be cleared to wrestle again. As noted, there have been rumors suggesting that he is ready to come back and wrestle but Edge has denied those reports.
-- A rajah.com reader also sent us this today:
Just a heads up with all the rumors of Edge going back to wrestling, he flew into Pittsburgh LATE last night. I'm assuming to be checked by medical professionals (since most come here for testing). Absolutely refused pictures (at the airport), acting like he didnt want to be seen here.
WWE'S ADAM "EDGE" COPELAND NEWS UPDATES* Elias: "There's Whole Story Behind Edge SummerSlam Spear"
* Edge Talks Getting Back Into Impressive Physical Shape (Photo)
* Edge Reportedly Medically Cleared For In-Ring WWE Comeback
* Update: Edge Denies Reports He Is Returning To The Ring For WWE
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom