Although no additional names have yet to be released, WWE apparently cleaned house on Thursday.
As noted, WWE made multiple staff cuts on Thursday, many of which were to employees who were already on furlough by the company since the "Black Wednesday" massive WWE COVID-19 cutbacks made back in April.
Gerald Brisco, Mike Rotunda, Sarah Stock and Anthony Benigno are the four employees that we at Rajah.com can confirm have parted ways with WWE this week as part of the latest round of staff cuts.
In a new update posted by Mike Johnson at PW Insider on Friday afternoon, one source claims that "over 60 staffers were let go" as part of this round of WWE staff cuts made on Thursday, September 10, 2020.
The report by Johnson notes that many of the 60 employees that were reportedly released by the company this week were "already furloughed or working in departments that aren't very active currently due to COVID-19, such as live events."
Prior to the aforementioned four cuts that were reported on Thursday of this week, The Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) were also released by WWE last week.
We will keep you posted here at Rajah.com as updates continue to surface regarding the WWE staff cuts and as additional releases continue to come to light.
- UPDATE: What's Up With The "NEWEST CREATION" Being Introduced By Bray Wyatt TONIGHT On SmackDown? (...)
REACTION: Chat With Other Fans About 60 WWE Staff Cuts* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom