-- WWE's PPV schedule for the rest of the year was recently made public and we noted that the company had no PPV scheduled for October apart from an NXT TakeOver. After Clash of Champions this month, the next PPV is scheduled to be Hell in a Cell, which was to be held on November 1. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the date for this event has been moved up one week and will now take place on October 25. A possible reason for this change is because WWE's deal with the Amway Center is currently confirmed through October 30 and if there is no extension agreed upon, it would be much easier to hold the PPV at the same venue than to pack up and set up somewhere else only a week later.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom