The unknown faction called Retribution debuted at the end of Smackdown tonight after causing several technical difficulties with lighting and the sound system.
Five members showed up and invaded Smackdown, chasing Michael Cole and Corey Graves up the ramp with a bat. They then utilized bats, a crow bar, spray paint and a chain saw to destroy the ring and graffiti the barricade before breaking through and attacking the performance center trainees in the audience. Multiple PC trainees were assaulted, including a female trainee who was struck by multiple members.
Their identities remain unknown but it is expected more information will come soon. Keep checking here at Rajah.com or on our social media below for the latest updates in this new faction.
For those who missed it, check out video footage from this wild closing segment from this week's Friday Night SmackDown by clicking here.
(UPDATED: Sat., Aug. 8, 1:15pm EST. with MULTIPLE camera angles & EXTENDED, UNSEEN footage of #Retribution faction debuting on #SmackDown by creating a "#FridayNightMassacre" in #WWE + #MUSTREAD #UPDATE on plans for the new group!)
VIDEOS & UPDATE HERE: https://t.co/w1emqtUWGx https://t.co/ioCr7LQ5gX pic.twitter.com/bQbMK28axt
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) August 8, 2020
Rajah News' Social Media Interaction* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow the official Rajah News account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Follow Rajah's most
belovedhated cub Reporter Mike "Hulk" Hogan @MikeHulkHogan
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom