Roman Reigns took to social media on Thursday to hype up the upcoming "Career vs. Title" match against Daniel Bryan.
"The Tribal Chief" took to Twitter today to share a photo of his calloused hands in the gym as he prepares for his WWE Universal Championship defense against the leader of the "Yes!" movement on this week's edition of WWE Friday Night SmackDown on FOX, where as noted, if Bryan loses he will be banned from the blue brand.
"Trained, abused and calloused," wrote Reigns. "These are the hands that were built to end Daniel Bryan’s career. #WitnessHisEnd #SmackDown."
Check out the actual tweet from the official Twitter feed of "The Head of the Table" via the post embedded below.
— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) April 29, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom