-- Tony Khan participated in a media scrum following the Full Gear PPV on Saturday and here are the highlights:
- * AEW is considering bringing in judges for other big main event title matches on future PPVs.
* AEW will be announcing more signings for their women's division in the near future.
* The plan for now is to continue with quarterly PPVs - All Out, Double or Nothing and Full Gear will be three of those four. The PPV for the first quarter (of 2020) will be announced soon while the next Double or Nothing will take place on May 23 in Las Vegas, NV.
* AEW would also like to bring live events to Canada and the United Kingdom in the future. They are targeting London, England for 2020.
* There have been ongoing discussions to bring an AEW event to Madison Square Garden but the company has multiple options for other venues in the New York area.