Another early look at the set for the WrestleMania 37 two-night extravaganza has found its' way online ahead of this weekend's shows on "The Grandest Stage of Them All."
On Wednesday evening, a handful of new photos of Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida being set up for the WrestleMania 37 two-night event on Saturday, April 10th and Sunday, April 11th have surfaced.
As seen in the updated photos of the arena, which are pictured below, you can see the giant pirate ship that Kevin Owens wanted to jump off of at WrestleMania 36 last year before the show was relocated to the WWE Performance Center, being put together on the main stage.
Additionally, there is now an opening where giant screens are being placed for the entrances and videos that will be airing throughout the two-night "Show of Shows."
The wrestling ring in the middle of the venue is surrounded by an enormous structure that will be used for lighting and other technical and production-related needs.
Check out the updated photos of the WrestleMania 37 set for this weekend's two-night extravaganza at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida via the tweet embedded below.
Make sure to join us here at Rajah.com on 4/10 and 4/11 for live WrestleMania 37 results coverage from Tampa, FL!
— Eagle 8 WFLA (@8_plamison) April 7, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom