-- The numbers are in for last night's AEW Dynamite and NXT TV shows and while both shows were down week-over-week, it was Dynamite that came out on top, generating an average of 828,000 viewers with the NXT show trailing with an audience of 712,000. Impressively, AEW finished #3 in the 18-49 demographic with a 0.34 rating while NXT was well back in the #37 spot with a 0.22 rating. Leading the way in this key demo was a basketball game that got a 0.49 rating but it did not air head-to-head with the wrestling shows.
-- Below is a week-by-week look at how the two shows have performed since debuting last fall.
1 - AEW Dynamite was simulcast on both TNT and TruTV.
2 - AEW Dynamite did not air this week; NXT airs a taped show.
3 - NXT show was a "Best of 2019" special.
4 - AEW Dynamite matches were pre-taped on Chris Jericho's cruise.
- POSSIBLE *SPOILER* - WWE Re-Names & Re-Designs NXT Title To Set Up TOP Women's Match, Star-Making Moment At WrestleMania 36 ...
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom