As noted, former WrestleMania headliner "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey announced that she and husband, fellow former UFC fighter and protector of Bret Hart at WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremonies, Travis "Hapa" Browne.
Following the announcement from Rousey in a video blog, WWE.com released the following congratulatory statement to Rousey and Browne:
Ronda Rousey announces she is pregnant on her YouTube channelThe Baddest Baby on the Planet is on the way!
Former Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey posted a new video on her YouTube channel today announcing that she and husband, MMA fighter Travis Browne, are expecting their first child!
Rousey adds in the video that the happy couple will share much more along the way, teasing an upcoming gender reveal throughout the announcement. For now, we just know this little bundle of joy is due this September.
Congratulations to Ronda and Travis on the start of their incredible journey into parenthood!
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom