One of many unique aspects to come out of the empty arena edition of Friday Night SmackDown at the WWE Performance Center was some off-air footage of what transpired during the commercial breaks that found its' way online via an international live television feed.
The first match of the memorable broadcast of this week's blue brand show saw Sasha Banks and SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley re-aligned as their "Boss 'N' Hug Connection" duo for tag-team action against Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross.
Because of the fact that there were no fans in attendance for the empty arena show held at the WWE PC in Orlando, Florida this week due to the circumstances coming out of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, it was going to be interesting to see how WWE handled things in the arena during commercials -- particularly in the ring during mid-match breaks.
For the women's tag-team opener, when the show went to commercial during their match, an international feed -- believed to be from an Israeli broadcast -- caught an extended period of time of all four WWE Superstars in the ring no longer performing, as they simply stop and begin talking with each other casually until the show returns live on the air.
Check out the video footage that has been rapidly making the rounds in popular pro wrestling circles online and on social media by clicking here.
- WATCH: WWE Superstars Simply STOP Wrestling & Talk Casually During Commercial Breaks At Empty Arena SmackDown (VIDEO)
Related Useful Rajah Links:* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom